Welcome to Manuka Lodge
Manuka Lodge is set on 10 acres of private farmland in the heartland of Karaka. Beautifully appointed home overlooking a 5 acre lake and views of the Manukau Harbour and Skytower.
- Quality furnishings throughout and all linen supplied.
- Open plan kitchen/Living area opening out onto large decks and a tranquil garden and setting/entertaining area.
- Downstairs bedroom with super king or two king singles and ensuite bathroom.
- Upstairs bedroom with Super-king or 2 King Single beds and ensuite bathroom.
- Large Media room with overhead projector
- All rooms open onto expansive decking overlooking farmland and the private 5-acre lake with many native birdlife.
- Catering available on request
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Convection cook-top and Microwave/oven combined
- Walk-in pantry with basic condiments.
- Simple country breakfast of cereal, yoghurt and fruits available or cooked breakfast on request.
- Laundry with washer and clothes dryer
- Wi-Fi and Internet facilities (please discuss your requirements)
Set in Karaka in the Auckland Region, 8 km from Auckland Botanic Gardens. Mount Smart Stadium is 20 km from Karaka Holiday House, while Ellerslie Events Centre is 23 km from the property. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 14 km from the property.
- 5 mins to local our shopping centre offering cafe style dining, takeaways, Pharmacy, Beauty therapist, Hairdresser, etc...
- 2 mins to our local “Karaka Cafe” and gourmet store “Paddock to Plate”.
- 5 mins to NZ Bloodstock Sales Centre, the home of premium thoroughbred horse auction in New Zealand with sales happening throughout the year.
- 20 mins from Auckland International Airport
- 35 mins to Auckland CBD
- 25 mins to Auckland Airport and 10 mins to train services
- 40 mins to Hamilton, a convenient stop before you head down south to Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Hobbiton etc.
- 10 mins to Pukekohe village where you can enjoy the convenience of all major supermarkets and various restaurants.
- 5 mins to Pukekohe Golf Club, ‘the best value and driest course in Auckland’
- 10 mins to Pukekohe township with plenty of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants on offer.
- 15 mins to the Clevedon Farmers’ Markets held every Sunday, where you can relax and enjoy local farm produce.
- 10 mins to Spookers, an R16 year-round Haunted Attraction on Friday and Saturday nights.
- The annual V8 Supercars circuit at the Pukekohe Park and only 1 hour away from Hampton Downs
- 40 mins to Kariotahi Beach and Forest walking.